Retrobike @ Mountain Mayhem 2012 - The Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
John":vkbhuwq9 said:
Oh, and the intention is we rope off a big area for camping, enough for everybodys tents. No promised that we can accomodate Andy's 40' Intruder though. Actually not kidding on that one, if people are bringing large motorhomes or caravans we'll try to get a big enough spot for all but the whole place is pretty uneven so no promises....

My motörhome will be parked on the outside of the camp so as not to take up any space within camp.

If the weather keeps raining then I will have to park on some hard ground away from camp.

Thanks andy

John":1zn13ky7 said:
Anyone have a fairly beefy generator they might be able to bring to power the decks / light show.

i might be able to help if you can't find a gennie. i have one built into the intruder. i have a long 3 pin extension lead so could just plug into that for the light show and decks.

thanks andy

any123":2kmrrlp2 said:
John":2kmrrlp2 said:
Anyone have a fairly beefy generator they might be able to bring to power the decks / light show.

i might be able to help if you can't find a gennie. i have one built into the intruder. i have a long 3 pin extension lead so could just plug into that for the light show and decks.

thanks andy

Changing my DJ name to DJ Intruder for the weekend if this happens :D

happy to chip in for hire and fuel etc.

so looking forward to this now, i don't care if it rains! :D

i have just woken up from a nightshift, i now have 12 days off, 3 days to prep for mayhem, 5 days up there, then 3 days in wales, 1 day to recover then back to work :cool: :cool: :D :D

Just back from what I'd planned to be a good 30 mile training ride.
Managed to pop something in my lower back (twisting to open a bloody gate!).
Hot bath and plenty of rest for me for the next few days :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back