The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know how much a Claud Butler 300LX would be worth in this condition, its in need of someone to love it, poor thing been sat int he shed for almost 10 years

picturesofoddsandsods093.jpg

Donna":fa8r8t08 said:
does anyone know how much a Claud Butler 300LX would be worth in this condition, its in need of someone to love it, poor thing been sat int he shed for almost 10 years

I sold mine for £65, exact same model in excellent condition.

claud_butler_pagan_105.jpg

Hi
My 1994 Kona Kileaua

I've owned it since about 1996 and it's been my one and only MTB.
It has 1997 Bomber Z3 forks ( I think the elastomers have finaly had it now) and the seat post is stuck in the frame. Apart from that it's still in good condition and has never let me down. Never wanted to sell it but am thinking of having a new bike so wondered what it was worth and if anyone was interested.

Cheers

Chris

The paint and decals all original.

I found the web site while I was looking for parts for it.
Don't really want to part with the bike, but if I get a new one I have no room for any more bikes now that my wife and kids have MTB's too.

Chris

I'm pretty sure that the front and rear mech's are the original XT items as well as the shifters and brake levers. The front wheel may be original but not wouldn't swear on it. I can't believe that I gave the original P2 forks away years ago and the original curve brakes, seat post, bars and stem were in a drawer in my Mum and Dads garage for years.... until a clear out.... so I think they got binned !!

img0373ey.jpg

By speedimages at 2012-06-19

img0374vb.jpg

img0372ow.jpg

img0371wa.jpg

Chris

I have a couple of sets of boxed NOS DiaCompe 987 cantilevers, e.g. 2 full bikes worth. I was going to horde them for a future build but I've been converted to Maguras so I may as well sell them.
I have silver and purple sets that I might sell, black possibly but I really like the black ones!
I was thinking £45 posted a set would make me part with them (have you seen an old advert to see how much they were BITD? YoWsers!).
Is that reasonable? Do the colours attract or detract from the value?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back