Purple S-Bike Pics- Page3 & 4.........

Just fitted the X-Lite stem now just wondering about the colour if any

Also made changes to the handle bars for some with a sweep as my others had none, think it looks better

Also plans are for a new headset in dark purple & black :D

That looks sweeeet as is, although not quite matched.

Maybe polish it up to match the rear mech and cranks? Or get it anno'd black to tie-in with the seatpost, or purple to tie-in with the holey part of the frame under the seatpost??

Either way, I think it should stay on the bike whatever you end up doing with it... :D

Polished or chrome Steve bet that would look good good thinking mate :D polished would look fantastic mate. its so hard mate :LOL: so the good thing is the stems staying :D

Still lots more to do but im starting to get happy with it now :D

Thanx mate just been changing the headset that turned up today have to say it looks way better, also changed some bolts to black and red from gold

And thinking probably purple for the CNC stem to match the frame

here is another pic of the front end will be changing the brake lever adjusters to red and green with the gold lock offs as im not sure on the purple barrels

Been swaping things around today and changing couple of things to the over all looks, The looks i was after still not quite what im looking for, the changes look like there going in the direction

Parts changed are
Ringle seat clamp
Ringle seatpost
Stem back to the original first one i had until the others changed to purple in the next couple of weeks
Oval Rotor chainrings that look so much harder looking with Bullseye spider changed again from Gold :cool:
XT front mech changed from XTR
Purple 1.1/8th A/headset

Changing from XTR to XT really looks better for this build so will be on the look out for a XT rear mech but not sure if to go long or short cage for thi build

Alos changes with be more purple parts lol and add a little height to the ride hieght at the front spacers etc

:cool:

Back