plain silver or brass pump to complete build wanted

davidsherrington

Retro Newbie
I'm looking for a simple silver or brass pump to complete my bike but finding it hard to find anything - even ebay doesn't have much! Someone must sell these still - any tips for places that might stock what I'm after? Needs to be about 17 inches long.

Not sure what type your after 'frame fit' or a standard pump, but High On Bikes on ebay sell a nice pump and has an
alloy body in which you can remove the silver paint then polish up the alloy to a brilliant shine, job done looks like something from the 80's.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SKS-Super-Spo ... 331wt_1270

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
You could try the Lezyne Road Drive, which comes in lovely polished aluminium and is very well engineered but the smaller 'medium' size just doesn't cut the mustard IMO. Hence, I ended up having to go for the Large (which isn't that big tbh). It costs a bit but looks great against the down tube (it comes complete with a bottle cage fitment)

I've got one that might interest you, its a quite retro looking silver metal. Not sure of the length so I'll check and drop a message over the weekend.

Thanks for replies so far - the frame has brazzed on pump pegs on the frame between the wheel and the top tube - its quite an unusual spot and will look cracking with the pump!

Some afa pics :D

Attachments

• DSC02269.JPG
    DSC02269.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 428
  • DSC02270.JPG
    DSC02270.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 428
  • DSC02266.JPG
    DSC02266.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 428
Back