Demon Frameworks mtb, pro pics on page 14! update 25/12/21

picture updates :D Tom has just sent me some pics of the drop outs being machined, they were done a while ago but i think the pictures are cool :cool: :cool:

the first pic (if in the right order!) is the test piece being machined out of mdf to make sure the program is correct, the second is the actual drop outs

Attachments

• cnc drop out.jpg
    cnc drop out.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 808
  • cnc drop out test peice.jpg
    cnc drop out test peice.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 808
just been to see Tom to discuss some details regarding the cable stops etc. the frame is now almost done, just needs a seatstay bridge and the cable guides and some cleaning up then it'll be off to the finishers.

i am in morzine till the 29th then straight to wales after that then back to work so i still won't get it for a while even if it is finished even though having seen it today i am desperate to build and ride it!!

here's a picture from a few weeks ago, i thought i posted it before but maybe not.

Attachments

• demon front end.jpg
    demon front end.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 738
Lovely frame. But is it missing the rear triangle or have i missed some thing??

just got another pic, i saw the frame the other day, but didn't get a pic, Tom just posted this pic on facebook, and another frame builder from the US said he is trying to sell his frames so he can buy one of Toms! :shock: how cool is that?!

Attachments

• demon drop out.jpg
    demon drop out.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 1,086
Back