FluffyChicken

Archivist
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Anyone up for an evening riding?

Starting with
Thursday 14th June

I can pick up probably if anyone local if anyone needs it.

Can be North Bank or South Bank.

Just need to get out and stretch me legs.

Time Place ?..

sun sets around half nine at the moment (or so google says)

Unclejack":202szl6h said:
tuesdays Pock?
I'll have a look on the calendar, what sort of time are you thinking. about a 45min drive for me depending on how the 'bypass' roadworks are at that time.

When ever people can make it. I go straight from work so can be there from 5.30 onwards but can come back to meet point whenever you want. Start and finish at a quiet pub that does good food. Had a ride round this with Mark TT earlier in the year. ideal for a good few hours bimble through the woods on an a "summer" evening.

I'm up for evening rides, though I'm probably more likely to be free after the football finishes at the end of the month!

Unclejack":2alpqtke said:
When ever people can make it. I go straight from work so can be there from 5.30 onwards but can come back to meet point whenever you want. Start and finish at a quiet pub that does good food. Had a ride round this with Mark TT earlier in the year. ideal for a good few hours bimble through the woods on an a "summer" evening.
Sorry for the delay, been on a few impromptu holidays since then :oops:

But working out the times for time to get to Pock and all the road works around here it makes it too late.
Though we do plan to ride from Pock area on a coming Sunday, so since you know the area and if your free. give ChrisV40 a shout as he has a route and you might be able to improve it.

Latest posts

Back