East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

OK folks here's a DRAFT ride order for Mayhem.
This is posted in order to generate discussion...... we're good at that.

It has been put together with the information available, knowledge of your capabilities and desires, and drugs.
The following has been factored in:
1. One of our south west ringers has kindly accepted the post of 'runner'. :D
2. Geoff has requested an early slot so that he can get a second lap in, and bearing in mind the mileage he's been racking up at Hicks Lodge I would be a heartless bugger to deny him.
3. John has requested the sunrise lap. Such an optimist :roll:
4. All people shown with 2 laps have the legs for it and will be respectably quick :D :D :D
5. Phil and Steve have been kept together 'cos that's how they like it.
6. The south west guys are clearly a clever ploy by Ed to ensure a direct delivery of Cider.
7. The average lap time of 1.5 hrs could be way out in either direction.
8. Unofficial untimed laps can be undertaken if you feel the urge.
9. The late Sat evening slot has been left as a float to see how things go.

pm me any likes / dislikes and I'll update the Order prior to Tuesday.

Attachments

• MM Ride Order DRAFT.jpg
    MM Ride Order DRAFT.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 591
Great ride last night,i promise to stay away from dead trees at MM,thanks for the no. 2 slot,i'll try to live up to it!
One thing might be worth remembering,last year iirc they weren't letting anyone start they're lap after 8o,clock unless they had lights.
Anyone riding at the weekend?

Blimey you boys look too organised with that graph.

I thought maybe joining your team would of meant a relaxed
and enjoyable weekend by the lakes,obviously I was wrong :LOL:

Don't worry mate,us East Midlanders are all about fun and relaxation! but if you don't have a plan then you don't have anything to change!

Oh Rob that is the best graph I nave ever seen on this fotum. I am very happy with my slot thank you, as regards Steve's slot I would like to stay as far away as possible,

Now lets chat about the real reason we are going, any special orders for beer, or would every one be happy with 1 case of cider, 1 case of bitter and a case of larger? is that enough? :twisted:

Back