The Chimps Pseudo Tactical and Banter Thread

Todays morning run took me from St Ives to Penzance and then along the coast to Marazion the home of St Michael's Mount ;)

20120613-075917.jpg

HarryCrumb":2565k0aq said:
Todays morning run took me from St Ives to Penzance and then along the coast to Marazion the home of St Michael's Mount ;)

20120613-075917.jpg

blah blah blah blah blah, and i suppose you was wearing your usual backpack filled with housebricks too ;) :LOL:

right time to hit the canals, hmmm but its been so muddy perhaps i should wait a day or two

Charlieboy28":23hg93v2 said:
HarryCrumb":23hg93v2 said:

blah blah blah blah blah, and i suppose you was wearing your usual backpack filled with housebricks too ;) :LOL:

no, I've moved on to an old pillow case full of old horse shoes ;)

watch out for those savage gease on those canals

Not to worry the Granny ringers, but last night I smashed out a 10.7 mile off road loop in just over an hour whilst trying out my new head torch.
1873ft of climbing too.

Just need to build up another bike as soon as a headset arrives for it this week.

drystonepaul":etpbrzqt said:
Not to worry the Granny ringers, but last night I smashed out a 10.7 mile off road loop in just over an hour whilst trying out my new head torch.
1873ft of climbing too.

Just need to build up another bike as soon as a headset arrives for it this week.

good work Paul ;)

not a granny ringer but im just off to beat my most recent record of 1 hour 47 for a 22.3 miles loop, yeah yeah so what if its mainly flat, them geese are vicious .

start quivering Gimp Chimps :evil:

how much is a T-Shirt Gimp Leader?

Latest posts

Back