1991 GT Team-Avalanche - FINISHED 23/05/12 (pg4)

steve

that's lovely and it particularly appeals becuase it's both fab and not high-end

(rather like my old banger :LOL: )

And :cool:

Help

Hi Steve,
I'm new to this board. I've got the same bike, I bought it in a second hand bike shop in Munich two years ago for 50 euro. I've had a lot of fun with it and used it in 2010 to do the transalp. It's still in very good condition but unfortunately a previous owner de badged it. Would it be possible to take some detailed scailed pictures of the decor on your bike so that I can try and reproduce it????
I think I owe it too the bike to give it a little TLC :)

Hi and welcome to the forum...

Try contacting the user on here "gil_m" he has a lot of decals on file and may well have these already??

Let me know what you unearth..

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Here is my baby on adventures in Austria

Hi Steve,

I chatted to Gill and he didn't have a decal set for this particular avalanche. Seems its a lot of work to make them up... so ill guess it will stay naked for now!

Thanks again

Paul

Attachments

• gt2.jpg
    gt2.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 687
  • gt4.jpg
    gt4.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 687
1991 GT Team Avalanche

Hi, I have the exact same bike totally original (bar front wheel) even got the original GT grips (althought these have now eroded) but everything is in immaculate condition, original chane and cassete and still in perfect working order. I have it as my spare backup bike as i could never bare to get rid of it. but now need the cash so if anyone ones want drop me a line. be happy to let it go to a good home

Back