Boxed & Simfree Nokia E72 **Reduced to £60 posted**

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Bought this direct from Nokia for a fair whack. Comes with everything it should, charger, headphones, datacable, little wrist strap, GPS car mount and 4GB card. In original Nokia packaging. Phone is simfree and unlocked so will work on any network. Just added the latest software update and it works a treat.

Will also throw in the Nokia rubber partial case which is £10 or £15.

Condition wise the back and sides are mint. Some light 'pocket' marks to screen and keyboard.

All this can be yours for £60 posted :)

7221900222_1fe36b4379_c.jpg

7221897200_9346c94ab3.jpg

Up, need rid of this.

Would p/x against a cheaper android handset.

The GPS is good. Used it with nokia maps and sports tracker just fine. The E72 has a free sat nav app and car mount which I used quite a bit.

Battery life is good on symbian, heaps better than android. Have a spare battery I could include for a good rate...

hmmm...i'll have a bit of a research, check my bank account then get back to you. Not interested in any bikey swaps by chance?

1duck":8n1za6lo said:
hmmm...i'll have a bit of a research, check my bank account then get back to you. Not interested in any bikey swaps by chance?

Sure. Not much I'm really after, sorry.

John":356wvwji said:
1duck":356wvwji said:
Just out of interest, what version of maps is it running? Is it pretty up-to-date (like 3.09) or not been updated for a bit?

Neil":g87u2pc2 said:
John":g87u2pc2 said:
1duck":g87u2pc2 said:
Just out of interest, what version of maps is it running? Is it pretty up-to-date (like 3.09) or not been updated for a bit?

Everything is bang up to date (as of a couple of weeks ago at least). Not sure on maps version, will check tomorrow.

Sod it, i'll push the boat out...we only live once eh? p.m the details for payment please.

Back