The Ed Edwards Caravan Name Game of Peaks Ride Fame

twain":2p3pqflu said:
Newbie entrant (no pun intended there)

Crusader

Not at all. You've struck Retro gold there. The Ededwardscaravannamegame was contrived by Wu and myself on the long, slow, tortuous drive to the peaks stuck behind a Crusader at 40mph on a looooooooooooooooooong and narrow road.

The Slideout :LOL:

slideout1.png

i believe in fixies":n8lb7r47 said:
Gravy Monster":n8lb7r47 said:
I think some late night Caravan spotting is called for at Mayhem in a couple of weeks :LOL:

:LOL: We need to do a drunken midnight torch lit tour of the caravans.

My recommendation is that Wu leads it with his hecklermaphone.

It's started already in the mayhem thread HERE

:LOL: :LOL:

cyfa2809":38m01jgb said:
twain":38m01jgb said:
Newbie entrant (no pun intended there)

Crusader

How did you learn how to play?

Come on one of the rides. The first rule of the Caravan name game is that the rules never get discussed in print!

I thought we had a winner with the slideout until I saw the Intruder on the Mayhem thread.

you lot have ruined my mind, it is now warped beyond repair, i know this because someone has updated their facebook status and the first thing i did was laugh because it meant something wrongly humorous to me

see below for the status update in question:-

Just seen that the new iPhone 5 has a different charge connector so all the old docking stations and other gadgets won't work on it, will be sticking to the 4s me thinks

so now i look over at my iphone and think in a beavis and butthead sort of style, huh huh huh docking station . . . huh huh huh

:oops: :LOL:

Back