Retrobike @ Mountain Mayhem 2012 - The Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
any123":13jy4d10 said:
Gravy Monster":13jy4d10 said:
Wow that is impressive :shock:

I'm loving the customs decals :cool: did you get them done specially for the ededwards caravan/motor home game ??

I never understood what the game was all about

gus (wutangled) or tad (ibelieveinfixies) will explain ;)

intruder though, perfect!! :LOL: :LOL:

jonnyboy666":14sjomty said:
any123":14sjomty said:
Gravy Monster":14sjomty said:
Wow that is impressive :shock:

I'm loving the customs decals :cool: did you get them done specially for the ededwards caravan/motor home game ??

I never understood what the game was all about

gus (wutangled) or tad (ibelieveinfixies) will explain ;)

intruder though, perfect!! :LOL: :LOL:

This i think is to do with the conversation which astounded me in conniston. I will have to get to the bottom of this so to speak when i see mr edwards at mayhem

any123":13c317e0 said:
web.jpg

We have a winner! Priceless :LOL:

If it stops raining now, and is 30 degrees for the next 10 days, that hill in the plasticine woods should just be ridable.
Fookin weather!!

makster":2fydcnlt said:
If it stops raining now, and is 30 degrees for the next 10 days, that hill in the plasticine woods should just be ridable.
Fookin weather!!
I'm praying Pat/the course planner has left that section out this year, it was possibly the worst thing I have ever ridden (insert innuendo here...)

any123":3m9iaxyn said:
This i think is to do with the conversation which astounded me in conniston. I will have to get to the bottom of this so to speak when i see mr edwards at mayhem

:LOL:

Genius! And we have a weiner!

Congratulations sir, you have won the Ededwards caravan name game of Peaks Ride fame. I can't wait to see it parked up at Mayhem, priceless!

Mr Edwards will indeed help you get to the bottom of the nature of the game.

He might even help you dock your Intruder.

i believe in fixies":3jmnj72x said:
any123":3jmnj72x said:

:LOL:

Genius! And we have a weiner!

Congratulations sir, you have won the Ededwards caravan name game of Peaks Ride fame. I can't wait to see it parked up at Mayhem, priceless!

Mr Edwards will indeed help you get to the bottom of the nature of the game.

He might even help you dock your Intruder.
You owe me a new PC monitor, preferably a tea proof one :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back