GT RTS frame sizing

v12jat

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
To all rts owners out there! Fancy one of these as I have now finished my rc200 project!

Just not up to speed on the sizing of em? I'm 5'11, and my other bikes are all 17-19" frames (medium) I know in the GT world an 18 is a 20"

Advice appreciated

:cool:

v12jat":2ldnn1cw said:
To all rts owners out there! Fancy one of these as I have now finished my rc200 project!

Just not up to speed on the sizing of em? I'm 5'11, and my other bikes are all 17-19" frames (medium) I know in the GT world an 18 is a 20"

Advice appreciated

I ride 18" frames mostly including in the past gt zaskar, Lightning , lts and you guessed it the RTS . Some full bouncers seem to sit higher in their sizes but never found that with RTS.

Cheers for the advice pal, I'll have a look out for something 18"!

Edit : Posted in wrong section sorry!

I have a team RTS, normally ride 18s also but this is a 16 and or though I've only ridden round the back yard before I stripped it it seems pretty spot on for me, there seems to be heaps of 16 inch RTS bikes around too so I would think 16 = 18 in the RTS case ?

im about 5.10/11 and have ridden 16" and 18" RTS's prefer riding a 16". But prefer riding a 18" when its a rigid GT

Back