MacRetro Trading Post

I think I'm going to take the jump and go with discs on my Rock Lobster.

Any idea if there would be interest here or elsewhere in swaps so I can get up and running with minimal or no expense?

Going to go with mechanical preferably Avid BB7s as I can keep my XTR M950 levers which I love.

I'd be looking for a trade of my M960 V's which are in very good condition with only one small scratch on one of the V's and the original shoes in the same pretty shiny finish, and a pair of Bontrager Superstock wheels with black rims, 24 radial front and 28 traditional rear, light fast spinning wheels. They have Bontrager hubs but I'm not sure who made them for them though. I know Chris King built some hubs for them but these aren't those ones.

I'd also need an A2Z adapter for the rear.

I would try selling but with my luck I'd end up with a lengthy period trying to find the replacement parts.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: STX RC 4 bolt spider wanted

old_coyote_pedaller":1dir8g9p said:
I have a set of STX RC cranks with one of the lugs for the bolts broken off, I bought them off here just for the rings.
Need to put them on a bike now so does anyone have a spider going spare/for sale from a set of cranks that have knackered threads or tapers?

Like these, pic nicked off here.

stx_rc_crank_141.jpg

Would buy a whole or part chainset with knackered threads/tapers just to get spider.

His naebdy goat wan?

Ave got a spare drive side wi the spider , yours free if you pick it up ;)

is that my old wheel rob ? looks like somethings been jammed between the hub and the cassette :? i honestly never spotted it and i'll refund you no problem if your worried about it

tbh it's just a battle scar and i'd use it but the offer of the no quibble refund stands ;)

Back