Jezzas new user name " jez-4-bikes-max"

heathy

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
:LOL: Are you really going to stick to that :roll: Did you get patches or something for that addiction :LOL:

REKIBorter":zpxhwve1 said:
Jez-gis-a-bike ;)

:shock: :LOL: :LOL:

Does some thing happen when you get to 4 bikes?? Like a twilight zone. The 5th bike takes you to places that you have never been before? :shock: In which case I'm nearly their :LOL:

i'm at eleven, now and still no twilight zone. I think thats what happens when you hit 15! :LOL:

ahh - I missed this thread...

I had to go to counseling. :?

Joke.

I think its a good number to stick to. Besides it allows others to get hold of my bits... ;)

You must be entitled to a frequent customer discount now at the local post office the amount of bits you are posting off!! :LOL: :LOL:

psyclone1976":9icdz2dg said:
You must be entitled to a frequent customer discount now at the local post office the amount of bits you are posting off!! :LOL: :LOL:

you can get a parcel force account as a private individual, but send it now & parcel to go sites are the same price as parcelforce despite having an account (i dont hav an account, tho i've had a price list)

when you see how little it costs to post in the US & on euro continent. UK postal is a joke! (esp considering the shorter UK distances covered)

does no1 else buy bikes & then later look at them & wonder why? I can appreciate what jez is doing!

Back