Retrobike @ Mountain Mayhem 2012 - The Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
1210tech":2kces2o9 said:
How do I get into a team, do I need to be invited or just put my name forward when the organising starts?

Just put you name forward when things start looking a bit organised.

Keep a look out for the Retrobike kite banner and the smell of old bikes.

Night02copy.jpg

drystonepaul":1s7o2xqf said:
Keep a look out for the Retrobike kite banner and the smell of old bikes.

Ahhhh the sweet smell of GT85 !

Now the question would be tyre choice and sock strategy :?

:LOL:

there is usually a course map posted on line at some point that we look at and sort of decide, that said, it's likely i will be the first on site, and there has been some discussion amongst the mods/aecs about where to pitch camp, the general thoughts are similar to last year, meaning on the edge of the course somewhere so that we can heckle/cheer the riders, preferably near a cross over. last years position was 2nd field on the left by the man made bridge.

when i turn up i'll hopefully find a good pitch and stake our claim with some perimeter tape and a flag, as i will have no internet i will then text various people on the forum i have numbers for so they can post the location on this thread, hopefully this will make it easier for people to find.

:D

Look for this and you can't go far wrong, but i might have to put her on a hard surface or it will become part of the malverns

web.jpg

web.jpg

thanks andy

Wow that is impressive :shock:

I'm loving the customs decals :cool: did you get them done specially for the ededwards caravan/motor home game ??

Gravy Monster":15vxqjdv said:
Wow that is impressive :shock:

I'm loving the customs decals :cool: did you get them done specially for the ededwards caravan/motor home game ??

I never understood what the game was all about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back