16"ish frame wanted for my GF.. Cheap and bouncy please

IWish":5y5byecw said:
kaya":5y5byecw said:
I have an Azonic Propulsion, 4" rear travel, Fox RP3 shock and a spare Betd mech hanger interested ?

Ooh.. If it's like what I've seen on google for this name then yes mate. Definitely!

I'll take some detailed pics in the morning and check all the bearings, I have £120 posted in mind.

It could really do with painting or polishing as there is some oxidising under the clear coat, there is also a small ding on the down tube... but its never caused me any concern.

Here's a link to some pics of it built up :~

Think it's too much for me mate, I'll take a look anyway but it's got to be what she wants exactly for £120 :oops:

IWish":1tvrgzvv said:
Think it's too much for me mate, I'll take a look anyway but it's got to be what she wants exactly for £120 :oops:

No worries mate I know what ladies can be like, it took me ages to find a bike "the right colour" for my good lady :LOL: will take some pics to see if it meet her approval.

cheers kaya

Tah mate! She liked the Heckler but I've had warnings on here about the TT weld.. Though I got a friend who's a aircraft welder too check it out and he says it's upto it.

Ive got a proflex 857 (97) in a small, easton elite with carbon swingarm. noleen nr2 shock. I have managed to fully strip it yet, it still has the xt rear mech, sram chain and deore ht2 crank/bb, which i could do for a £50. £65 posted for the frame

Attachments

• lunapic_13394179711301_9.jpg
    lunapic_13394179711301_9.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 276
Back