Advice required on my Raleigh SBDU frame

shawnb":1milljgj said:
Thanks Roadking, I just had a feeling about the f&f when I saw it. Last week me and my wife had just lost our dear old cat and I needed cheering up. In the same night I won this and a '78 gios super record. It did indeed cheer me up a bit but my wife went mental :LOL:
I certainly wont be changing the colour on this as it's looking like a nice rare combination in lovely original condition. I can't afford to buy all new SR stuff on it now (maybe not ever) but it deserves something like that.
I must now consider selling both of my 'nago's now. I've realised the late '70's - mid '80's is my preferred era bike wise.

Thanks again, Shawn.

Sorry to hear about your cat Shawn, we lost one of our Maine Coons recently...very sad.
I think the colour is great - period.
And I'm with you on era, late 70s mid 80s is my favourite too (despite owning some slightly older machines).
Cheers.
Rk.

shawnb":dgs055a0 said:
Last week me and my wife had just lost our dear old cat and I needed cheering up. In the same night I won this and a '78 gios super record. It did indeed cheer me up a bit but my wife went mental :LOL:

HILARIOUS!! try the same capers with old Audis, Shawn and you'll get dumped like i did!! :shock:

:LOL:

Back