SHIMANO XT FC-M770 Crankset & Bottom Bracket £40 bin

misteroo":2kncyd07 said:
bugger... :(

I constantly watch newly listed/used/buy it now,refreshing the page every few mins in the general listing times.If i post it up it usually means it was listed within minutes so you really have to be quick :) these things can vanish as youre reading the description :LOL:
So far
Mint set of hope tech X2's in pewter,with complete Ti fitting kit and floating rotors,just back from complete overhaul at Hope RRP-£400[]excluding the £90 service/papers included] BIN price £120
I snapped those up myself ;)

Mint set of Hope Ti 6 with 9" and 8" rotors,fitting kits,adaptors BIN £120

Mint boxxer-BIN £110

Considered posting up these as well but not the best bargain :?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/mavic-F219-Di ... 27c806a78f

And a lots of other smaller cheaper bits besides.
I dont always get it right[like the 1" CK threaded in purple ,listed last night or this morning rather @ 4:30AM.has a wee crack and maybe i wouldnt have bought it but like i said,these things can go really fast even at really weird hours]

Im probably the only one on this forum to be able to do this.[just blowing ones own trumpet ;) ]

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back