Sram trigger shifters

36- 22?

I have 36t rind on all my bikes actually no, on 2 of my bikes, I have gone to a 34t on my ss as it provided better chain length for my ratio (34x15).

So on the bike i have in mind, its 36t ring and cassette is 11-34, would have preferred at most 11-32 but it was a good deal.

cyfa2809":2qoa5wnv said:
36- 22?

I have 36t rind on all my bikes actually no, on 2 of my bikes, I have gone to a 34t on my ss as it provided better chain length for my ratio (34x15).

So on the bike i have in mind, its 36t ring and cassette is 11-34, would have preferred at most 11-32 but it was a good deal.

Taking the piss out of your biking prowess!! not big or clever. :oops:

I'm going to run 36 x 11-32 and my prefered ss ratio was 36X17

al. :D

al":1non4ts0 said:
Taking the piss out of your biking prowess!! not big or clever. :oops:

I'm going to run 36 x 11-32 and my prefered ss ratio was 36X17

Awww shucks! I see what you did now haha!

36t is the best! Should be able to go everywhere with that, I run similar (as above 36 x 11-34) on my do it all bike. Dh bike will have a 12-23 and a 36t ring again altough i used to run that for commuting too.

All about speed it seems!

I'm just hoping my old Sachs rear mech has enough spring tension to hold on to the chain without chucking it off every 2 minutes, we'll see aye?

I've just updated the Epic to X0 shifters and therefore have a set of the old style X-7s in brilliant nick if you want to have em off me?

Yes Josh, they do have the indicator windows ;)

They're 3x9, i've even got the difficult to find rubber bungs for the adjustment holes

I'll wing you a pic if you want Al

TL

Back