Porsche FS Evolution Mountain Bike

Status
Not open for further replies.
And still no price...

I did laugh very loudly whence my eyes set upon the price tag of $10k for the Porsche, looooool....newb. Looks like someone is bidding on their own items too I'd have said :shrugs-shoulders:

£750 would seem a reasonable and realistic price - as others have said before me - for something with zero heritage and hardly proven. Yeah, it might have Porsche slapped all across it, but that means little to me and others so it would seem. There's a plethora of amazing bikes that are proven and better that could be picked up secondhand here and elsewhere for the price I'd given at the beginning of this paragraph...think I'll pass on this one for now.

Not having a dig, just being realistic.

Re: Cheers for clearing that up.....

feetabix":1b2dyi0p said:
...... :LOL: ......god, I wish you'd speak your mind pete!.... :LOL:

I know, I know, beat around the bush.....one day I will pluck up the courage and speak plainly and say 'i dont like people coming here and taking the piss' but until then you will have to decipher my feelings from my inane ramblings!

Dibs on the Flite´s tag.

Also third ? four ? in line for that reflector, been looking for one os these for ages ¡!

the slightly sad reality of this is that the one place you will never ever ever manage to sell that bike.... is on a biking website.

Bumble Bee? Check out those 'feeler' bar ends! I bet, with absolutely nothing whatsoever to back this up, this handles like a turd sandwich...

Rigid carbon wheels don't look like the most compliant option for off road use.

To be fair I think it's quite smart, but more of a boutique item than an actual off-road tool.

I saw one of these listed on ebay for £3 but it did not sell. I have an earlier used )9:cool: model on ebay which is rocking on past £300 now so some where between that £1.5 may be unless you can get it on us Ebay.com. These tend to sell more to Porsche owners than retro bike fans.

best of luck.
Pete

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
SO how much is it then?... c'mon, we've all got £20 we're going to put in the RetroBike kitty. Well, actually I haven't quite got £20, but £3.98 and a hairy mint, but it's my idea, so surely that equates to £20 at least.

would you p/x for this? It has a similar heritage and even the colour is similar!

Daewoo%20Synergy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back