MacRetro Trading Post

Bullpup":5fhwpu04 said:
big.eck":5fhwpu04 said:
big.eck":5fhwpu04 said:

Did you buy it?

nah , but i did offer him £160 for it and he told me it was worth £400 all day so i left it :LOL:

Well you were £10 more than I was thinking of offering! :D

Soul Cycles in Edinburgh have another one for sale for £175 but without the goodies.

i've spent the cash i had sitting on my 200cc pitbike :oops: fitted new rings , new plug , new oil , new pads front & rear , new rear shock , 2nd hand forks and a new mudguard :LOL:

mines has been cam'd and has had some top end work done , i've seen a collins copy rod and a hydro clutch conversion which is next :cool:

i always said these wee bikes were shite tae :LOL: :LOL: there great fun

big.eck":3eaanjdt said:
Bullpup":3eaanjdt said:

Did you buy it?

nah , but i did offer him £160 for it and he told me it was worth £400 all day so i left it :LOL:

Soul Cycles in Edinburgh have another one for sale for £175 but without the goodies.

i've spent the cash i had sitting on my 200cc pitbike :oops: fitted new rings , new plug , new oil , new pads front & rear , new rear shock , 2nd hand forks and a new mudguard :LOL:

mines has been cam'd and has had some top end work done , i've seen a collins copy rod and a hydro clutch conversion which is next :cool:

So you won't want to know about the £60 Rumble (or best offer) on fleabay? :D

big.eck":1naf1kcr said:
Bullpup":1naf1kcr said:

Did you buy it?

i just bought a zxr750

STX RC 4 bolt spider wanted

I have a set of STX RC cranks with one of the lugs for the bolts broken off, I bought them off here just for the rings.
Need to put them on a bike now so does anyone have a spider going spare/for sale from a set of cranks that have knackered threads or tapers?

Like these, pic nicked off here.

stx_rc_crank_141.jpg

Would buy a whole or part chainset with knackered threads/tapers just to get spider.

His naebdy goat wan?

Back