1992 GT Team Avalanche FINISHED

very very cool! great colour, and excellent component choice! a bit jealous of your tires mate... ;)

Decals

Hello Duke,
I have got the same Team Avalanche in yellow. Can you tell me please Wehre you have the decals from ? Did you produce them yourselfes ? :D

Not sure how I missed this thread :oops:

But my god that is a lovely looking GT :cool: classy build too, have you ridden it since the build almost a month ago ?

Hope to see this at the Bristol meet along with the sunshine :roll: :LOL:

Re: Decals

Teamavalanche":c5zuk1qu said:
Hello Duke,
I have got the same Team Avalanche in yellow. Can you tell me please Wehre you have the decals from ? Did you produce them yourselfes ? :D

gil_m did the fork decals for me that he had on file. If you send him a pm he may have the rest for the frame.

I bought the frame off off slimjoe. If gil doesnt have the decals give joe a pm, he may be able to help.

Gravymonster":c5zuk1qu said:
Not sure how I missed this thread

But my god that is a lovely looking GT classy build too, have you ridden it since the build almost a month ago ?

Hope to see this at the Bristol meet along with the sunshine

Hey bud, embarrassingly I am yet to give it a proper blast off road. I have done a few miles but not in anger. Will definitely be at the next Bristol meet! I will bring the GT, you can bring the sun :LOL:

Thats stunning. Really really like that. Good work!
If you did want to change the stem to a black 1 1/8 T bone, I have one still in the box 9.5/10 condition but not 100% NOS.
PM me if interested.

Dave

Back