Porsche FS Evolution Mountain Bike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cheers for clearing that up.....

Trickster1967":3h9rsi93 said:
Was a bit hasty.....in listing the bike... At the end of the day this Bike will obviously interest the right person....

Nice to receive so much constructive critique.

Oooh.... ;)

i felt that too.....not the normal way around these parts!...

Trickster1967":1yen6pay said:

Oooh.... ;)

Fact of it is you pitch up here with the sole intention of selling a bike and not participating in the forum or community in any way, shape or form, hence the higher level of critique...Well that's only true in the most part, I just hate these bikes as they remind me of crass w*nkers who thought they'd jump on a bandwagon but ended up missing the point of mountain biking soooo badly, believed it was another way of compensating for tiny cocks and ended up buying a fast car branded bike to impress the guys at the golf club.

pete_mcc":vz4l7a9y said:
Trickster1967":vz4l7a9y said:

Oooh.... ;)

Fact of it is you pitch up here with the sole intention of selling a bike and not participating in the forum or community in any way, shape or form, hence the higher level of critique...Well that's only true in the most part, I just hate these bikes as they remind me of crass w*nkers who thought they'd jump on a bandwagon but ended up missing the point of mountain biking soooo badly, believed it was another way of compensating for tiny cocks and ended up buying a fast car branded bike to impress the guys at the golf club.

You go Girl!

3 pages in and still no price posted.
Diabolical liberty! :p

suburbanreuben":213n8kn1 said:
You go Girl!

3 pages in and still no price posted.
Diabolical liberty! :p

if you gotta ask you can't afford.. :shock:

It is simply a fugly monstrosity, a carbuncle, aluminium and plastic in perfect cacophony, is it built in such a colour scheme that even the visually impaired can see how ugly it is :?: YES you are right I don't like it :!: :!: :!: and it STILL needs a price :!: :!: :!:

Mods..as this has got to 4 pages and the seller still refuses to post a price perhaps we could lock the thread?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

pete_mcc":r1dbula8 said:
Trickster1967":r1dbula8 said:

Oooh.... ;)

...... :LOL: ......god, I wish you'd speak your mind pete!.... :LOL:

What a piece of shit. The buyer on eBay is going to kick off when someone with half a brain tells him the frame is ally and not carbon.

I would get less stick off the lads if I tipped up on a bike from Argos, you know the one with the fork on backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back