RC200

MRGRUMPY

Senior Retro Guru
Just rebuilt this with M950,got bored with single speed.

Attachments

• RC200 001.JPG
    RC200 001.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 939
Looking good,

Somehow I don't think single speed suits a Pace frame, they just look like they're built for speed, so good on you for giving it extra legs.

I can still remember the day I saw my first red Pace and looking in awe at it, Mines an F2 and very silver !

Hope you enjoy the old girl.

Cheers guys,it rides great,the rigid forks are awesome on this frame.
I was really lucky a few weeks ago to find a Syncros post on E-bay for £40,which finishes it off a treat.
I know the cranks are scuffed,but its a rider so who cares? :D :D

MRGRUMPY":lew42z1o said:
I know the cranks are scuffed,but its a rider so who cares? :D :D

Those cranks come up nicely with the face of the arms polished. Sweet ride BTW :cool: :cool: ;)

Pace

Remember well BITD a pal purchased a special order direct from Pace. F5 I think. Everything was red ano on it, rims, hubs, spokes and nipples, headset was a Slamma Jamma in Red, bars, stem, all the Ally on the Pro class forks, even the Groupset was stripped and Ano'd red.
This reminds me of it. Think the frame built was £1895 complete then £3600 for all the Ano extras!
It looked awesome.
Great build, frames were a bit fragile around the BB, but then they got abused a lot!

Cheers Fudd,I was thinking of polishing the crank arms,need to paint the forks as there is not one bit of chrome left on the legs!Also need some quick releases for the Maguras and then it's finished.Will then need another bike to play around with!!

Another good looking Pace :cool:

What size is that frame? It looks mahooooosive ;)

Edit: god knows why it's posted twice???

Back