'99 Orange Ms Isle rebuild time!

Some people buy tuff for more than you can find it 2 clicks away on google!!

Ah i see the problems with psylo. I have always wanted some, dont think i will bother now.

Was the ATA to go against talas?

Pikes regularly go for around £200 on pinkbike, good condition and what not though.

Although it seems ot be happening less in the past few months.

Simple is certainly whats needed. Back to basics i think.

If the rev replaced pike why not get rev? I picked mine up for £250 (a bargain) but the prices for those seem to stay up too!

Strange as i thought the rev was the bigger brother to the pike at one stage? I guess they have just incorporated best of them both inot one lineup now?

Oh yeah, not many of them have u turn any more (back to basics) but can be adjusted internally with spacers. Makes sense now!

As the reba is 32mm stanchion also.

My rev has u turn however.

Love the idea of the pikes but not paying a premium over the bombers when the only benefit is the 20mm axle.

Just looked and a QR conversion for my front hope hub is only £18 so no big issue to loose it really.

Here are the ones i had, sold them for about £70 i think.

z150.jpg

Thats exactly what I'm after.

Although I'd be happy with a QR set for now and continue hunting for a set with bolt through.

That's what I had in mind too.

I picked up my 03 version for £50 posted on STW. There are some bargains to be had out there...have you tried any of the other forums?

Can't say I have. Only registered on here so far.

Maybe I should look at pink bike and single track world.

I was going to say pinkbike but have refarined recently as its full of scammers. There are bargains on there but tread VERY carefully.

Definitely worth a shot. There are often some bargains, you just need to be quick as they go pretty sharpish.

Back