LX shifters, wheels, hope, dp22, brooks

Beans

Retro Guru
I have some new-in-box Sl-t660 shifters for sale. Same as these:

http://www.sjscycles.co.uk/shimano-deore-lx-sl-t660-9-speed-rapidfire-pods-prod18149/

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Shimano-D...keparts_SR&hash=item41652a582c#ht_2105wt_1197

shimano_BL_SL_T660_big.jpg

£35 posted (paypal gift/bank transfer/cheque)

Will trade for 8 speed thumbshifters or dual control shifters (cable version).

I also have a pair of the 9 speed rapidfires that look like this:

lx%20shift.jpeg

£25 posted.

Some deore 9 speed shifters like this: (used for only a couple weeks from new)

190910001.jpg

£20 posted

A brooks flyer saddle. NEW, will come with spanner.
IMG_8105.jpg

£55 posted

A disc specific MTB rear wheel. Bontrager offset rim, deore LX hub. excellent spoke tension and perfectly true. Comes with disc lockring.
IMG_8070.jpg

£30+postage

Rigida DP22 old school MTb front disc wheel. No braking surface. Mirror/champagne finish. Hope titanium disc hub.
IMG_8025.jpg

IMG_8021.jpg

Prince; No idea. Give me a clue. The hub has an unusual axle which I believe REQUIRES the specific hope brake it was designed to work with.

Wolber mtb rear wheel;
_MG_8047.jpg

_MG_8044.jpg

_MG_8046.jpg

Some break wear to coating. But decent condition, true and solid.
£15+postage comes with 7 speed cassette. Will trade for slight more modern wheel for 8 speed cassette.

More stuff coming. Items based in Birmingham for postage avoidance. Let me know if my prices are way off.[/img]

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
IWish":dyojea4d said:
Hi, can I have a price for the Rigida disc wheel please.

I have no idea of what it is worth. How about £45 ? which I guess would equate to £55 posted

If this is too high for you, suggest a price and Ill see what others offer.

poweredbypies":1atlqh57 said:
could I have a measurement of the axle length on that wolber rim please chap.

Its an MTB rear so the spacing is going to be 135mm right?

Why do you want a specific axle length? I can do it it you really really need it.

It seems like I can get £10 for 20kg courier service on ebay. So £10 is my max postage cost.

Beans":1z5klttq said:
poweredbypies":1z5klttq said:
could I have a measurement of the axle length on that wolber rim please chap.

Its an MTB rear so the spacing is going to be 135mm right?

Why do you want a specific axle length? I can do it it you really really need it.

It seems like I can get £10 for 20kg courier service on ebay. So £10 is my max postage cost.

Not always looks like its quite an old hub so it maybe 130mm (hopefully).

Back