1992 GT Team Avalanche FINISHED

Really really like that :) the U brake would have steered me to go full XT but I like what you've done. The revolvers are really nice :cool:

Bloody lovely, Luke.

Tyres were a big bonus then.. :cool: :cool:

Perfectly balanced for components. LOVE IT! :D

job good

A job well done mate :cool: looks very cool and you built it just like i would have done.

Absolutely fantastic build, looking forward to hearing a 1st ride report if you can bring yourself to ride it and scuff those rims up.

good job mate, glad you got the revolvers too...!!! Another great build... :cool:

Love it,really well put together and well thought out to boot!

I like the photo were the forks/headtube are in focus and the background is out of focus,my missus has a Sony nex5 camera and it can do the same trick cracking photos!
Am gonna have to sort a decent camera (and know how to use it) soon!

mtbdave":16baekt5 said:
Love it,really well put together and well thought out to boot!

I like the photo were the forks/headtube are in focus and the background is out of focus,my missus has a Sony nex5 camera and it can do the same trick cracking photos

Cheers fella, TBH the camera takes most of the credit :LOL: Work recently sent me on a week long photography course which was brilliant and recommended.

Believe me there are plenty that looked cack, over-exposed, out of focus etc etc. Thats the beauty of digital!

If you go DSLR, go Nikon, and go as good as you can afford :cool: I used a D5000 and Tamron lens for the last update which are both fairly low in the pecking order but you wont notice too much until the light starts getting low.

My missus used to take photos for a small local paper,but she's showed me a few bit n bobs.
The nex5 camera has the same bits inside as sonys digital slr's so at a bit over £500 notes should be bloody good!

But I was looking at the nikon 1 looks ok and feature packed!

*back on topic I like the colour too looks good with the black rims,post etc.*

Top build. :cool:

Im just starting out on a lesser but very nice '91 Talera,hope I can get the end result to look as nice as this.

:D

Back