Close ratio freewheel and levers

gregs656

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Really hacked off with my self that I forgot to put in a bid for this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140765327609? ... 1438.l2649

But I'd still like one if any one has got one kicking around

Also a set of levers, preferably not shimano, a euro make if possible - need white hoods though

Cheers,
Greg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Think it does? Got a 5 speed on there at the minute, could possibly go up to 6? Not sure, new to all this :roll:

OK, yep, if you've got a 5s on there now, best stick with 5. you might be able to do 6, but no more than that I would think.

I've got no real desire to go up to 6 really. If I could get a 5 speed like the one that sold this morning I would be happy :) Been watching the bloody thing for 8 days, can't believe it.

I've got lots of assorted 5-speed blocks, I'll have a look and see what there is. Does it have to be close ratio?

Not meaning to stamp on your toes Old Ned :D:

I've got a very nice 'silver' Shimano 600 it was only fitted to my bike for a week and at the most i did about 50 miles on it. [much better than the black ones]

5 Speed.

13t - 17t.

No rust on sprockets.

You can have it for £5 + postage, i've no use for it anymore ;)

Can post a pic' if you like !

I'll leave it with you !

Back