Porsche FS Evolution Mountain Bike

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bar ends are from Ann Summers........

I saw one of these on Tesco online.....Double clubcard points too..

:LOL:

taffy":3se4tupd said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Porsche-Bike-FS-Evolution-/300723065672?pt=UK_Bikes_GL&hash=item46047dd348

Guess that's a big fat no on the split :(

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Kase,

That's the ones! I never knew you guys services them.

Mikes was a cool shop, spent a lot of money in there as a young lad.

A guy called Carl managed it back in 1996, he was a funny bugger. So grumpy!

Twice I bought bikes from Ben Heywards after he was rude/Awkward with me.

taffy":5qtt2unp said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Porsche-Bike-FS-Evolution-/300723065672?pt=UK_Bikes_GL&hash=item46047dd348

There's a bid in, Lance must be after a sweet ride again!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I bought my Zaskar in 1993, Cannondale F3000 in 1999 and a Claud Butler Dalesman back in around 2005 all from Mike's No More Bikes.

Howes Cycles were far more grumpier

The Porsche bike is sick man, sick! Innit!

Dammit!! I wanted that reflector........ Mad

I have some in the shed they are carbon Indifferent composite, Mylar, and Borillium, with a cut Ruby reflective surface.

As used by Sean Kelly, Stephen Roache, Bernard Hinault, and others on their Tour bikes.

These are rare items and could reach £1.00.000.000.000. on Ebay Yours for £50 + Insured postage @ £199

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

legrandefromage":1shomrpg said:
Howes Cycles were far more grumpier

Its sadly a trait of Cambridge bike shops in general. Impossible to deal with and buy from.

Station cycles, the local Lapierre dealer lost out on 3k from me after saying they didn't want the Shop demo Zesty to get dirty on the test ride!

Ben Heywards was always the exception but now there range seems very poorly though out. All their demo FS bikes are a size small, and so poorly set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back