WEST MIDLANDS MAYHEM TEAM NOTICE

daj":20k9b7so said:
matthew71":20k9b7so said:
feetabix":20k9b7so said:
ive heard your worm is pretty well used matty!.... :D

So many jokes about your sister,mum and donna I could add,but I have been told to behave and not take the piss,be rude or insulting on this thread :LOL:

And also been told to make a table for a beer barrel and pump :shock:

Yep and I forgot to include your partner in crime in asking for a sensible thread!!! ha,ha :LOL: :LOL:

the strong odds are its gonna go tits up dave......lets be open here!.... :D

The ale is going to make the whole weekend go boobs up I feel !! Ha,ha that's proper pokey stuff !! :LOL:

ha!.....every time ive drank at church end i have laughed knowingly at the % claims on the label.......and then walked into the wall just to the left of the door, muttering incoherently about how bright it looks outside..... :roll:

I'll be there on the friday, midday ish I reckon.

Just tell me when to ride and point me in the right direction and I'll do what I'm told.

How many are talking ladies/wives/gfs with them? I might want to bring one but it would be good if she had some female company. She's a bit new so probably wont be staying the night, not sure she does camping either, but she does do bikes!

Claire and joe always go , it's a great family atmosphere loads of otherhalfs nippers etc attend :D

Knocking up a rough rota I think planning around 90 mins laps over the 24 is going to be there about looking at previous years results.

So looking at 16 laps with the possibility if weather is great being more and if wet and muddy much less.

Is there anyone who is quite happy to ride one lap and soak up the atmosphere leaving the extra 6 laps for the keen running over the night and unsociable hours? (of course this is only estimates we could run much quicker!!! :D )

Latest posts

Back