FS: Marzocchi Z1 BAM, Magura HS33, Azonic, Odyssey, Wheels

boblet

Retro Newbie
Found this forum a while back when I was last looking to sort the garage out. So, before I put the items on eBay...

Pictures attached at bottom.

Marzocchi Bomber Z1 BAM Forks

- They have a IS disc-mount and V-brake/Magura brake mounts.
- 187mm Steerer Length.
- 110mm travel IIRC (possibly 100mm).
- *No* marks or scratches on the stanchions.
- Fork weight: 2.09Kg

I bought them in 1999 and still have the receipt for £310. Some scratches on the back of lower legs and on the disc mount and QR dropouts. They’ve had about 3 years use, other then that, they have been sat in my garage. I would personally service them before use but that’s up to you. Compared to some I’ve seen advertised, I think they’re in very good condition. I also have some vintage fork oil I found :)

£70 + £12 P&P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Magura HS33 Black Brakes + Spares - Excellent condition

Complete Black and Silver HS33 Front and Rear Brake Set with Twin Brake boosters. I think I bought them in 2009 as a stop gap until I saved up for a new bike. They haven’t had much use at all, probably 6 months at most.
Spare HS33 yellow brake and two boosters with 50% pads.
Spare koolstop pads brand new.
Spare koolstop pads 10% worn.
Spare brake loop-over hose.
Spare front break hose.
I’m sure I had some mineral oil in the garage for them, so *if* I find that ill put that in too.

£90 + £10 P&P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CNC Stem:

Very solid stem and was a copy of the Azonic stems popular around 2000.
- Steerer tube: 1.1/8"
- Bar Diameter: 25.4mm
- Weight: 260g

I’m not sure on the rise and reach but think they are 65mm and 30deg.

£5 + £3 P&P

Azonic PDW Double Wall 1.5” Riser Bars

£7 + £3 P&P

Odyssey Apache Helmet Size Small

Never had any knocks although there’s a few scratches from rolling around the garage :)
10 P&P Only as I think it’s a waste for it to end up in the bin. Just to be clear – I’ve owned it from new and never fallen off onto my head.

Wheels Pair - Shimano LX hubs and D521 Rims.

I think they’re from 2000. The front wheel is in good condition. The rear could do with a true but it’s only very slightly out. The teeth on the 8 speed cassette are worn so ignore that.

£20 for the pair. Delivery would be about £12

All prices are gift payments via paypal, assuming that still works, otherwise there are paypal fees to consider.

Thanks,
Rob

Attachments

• forks.jpg
    forks.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 2,859
  • brakes.jpg
    brakes.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 2,859
  • wheels.jpg
    wheels.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 2,859
  • bars.jpg
    bars.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 2,859
  • stem.jpg
    stem.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 2,859
  • helmet.jpg
    helmet.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 2,859
If I took the bar, stem & rear wheel would you do a deal on price & postage?
I've got a front matching wheel so no ned for that.

Ta.

boxxer - £25 (posted) ?
(new koolstop pads x2, used koolstop pads, spare front and loop hose, 1 HS33 brake (no lever, just the brake unit), booster, used standard pads - all as can be seen in bag).

Pimpingimp - Sure, 5+7+10+P&P= £32 (posted) ?

I'll take the wheels. I'm on holiday at the moment but i'm back in the UK on thr weekend so I can sort out payment then if that is okay?

boblet":d7l4cg69 said:
boxxer - £25 (posted) ?
(new koolstop pads x2, used koolstop pads, spare front and loop hose, 1 HS33 brake (no lever, just the brake unit), booster, used standard pads - all as can be seen in bag).

Yeah that's fair. Pm me your payment details.

boblet":36mi4gep said:
boxxer - £25 (posted) ?

Bit steep when I paid £5 for a set and I'm just trying to replace the bits that are corroded out..

Pimpingimp - Been thinking on the wheels, due to practicaility of postage Id prefer to send them together. I should have thought about this so if you still want stem and bars, £12 delivered? (sorry)

boxxer - £13 Posted?

Back