The other "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread for 98

Hello
Been advised to post this on here for advice....

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=204937

I have had an offer from another forum of £300 posted (so around £275 cash after courier).

Is that too little? Had it suggested about breaking it down, which obviously risks people wanting all the different bits, so before I possibly accept the offer tomorrow could I have some advice?

I geniually don't know!

Thanks

It looks pretty mint. Id say its a fair price but low end. Maybe look for around £340? (and postage)?

Interested to know what this frame would bring. Its a 98 Zaskar LE, never been thrashed but has been enjoyed since I got the frame to settle an insurance claim. Stickers on downtube are a little disturbed by having a crud catcher of some description on it virtually since I got it but all stickers are original. Has an FSA Orbit Extreme headset in it which is bob on and has been looked after for the past 14 years. It is also around 18" IIRC, can't remember the size but top tube sits a little higher than my medium Pace RC303.

Any ideas on a price? Would be mint with a polish.

Looks a bit cleaner than this.

5277105328_96588c8ace_z.jpg

what are these pace forks worth and what model are they

looking to clear out some of my mtb stuff to raise some funds just wondered if any one could help me with these forks what there worth and what model they are not looking for a fortune just a fair price any help will be most useful thanks

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i35 ... /002-1.jpg

sorry for the dreadful picture

Ok, i picked up my new bike today and there are 3 items on it that i definately wont use, so want to get a valuation so i can sell them to someone who might use them. First up is a Joplin seatpost 30.9 with remote handlebar control. It looks in really good condition, but apparently needs a service. Secondly a limited edition Charge Spoon Surface saddle and finally some pedals that look like they were white, but the paint is coming off, so would be good stripped and polished. Any ideas?

005-18.jpg

006-14.jpg

007-12.jpg

009-9.jpg

010-6.jpg

013-5.jpg

Joplin posts are £120ish new so circa 60-70 IMO.

Charge spoon saddle with cro-mo rails are only £20 new so not worth much. If titanium rails then £80ish new so works £35-40.

Pedals I have no idea.

cyfa2809":36o0lt4o said:
I estimate about £110 for the zaskar frame.

Thanks for that. Might become an ornament on my loft wall I think. The Spins however will probably have to go...

Back