Mountain Goat WTR

Goat

Super Build, but I am a Black components man on pale frames. Prefer Silver on Dark frames, What's it ride like then? Whippy I bet with the thin stays?

Thanks all for the comments! :D

I have only been riding it round the park (as seen in the pics..) by my house so far. Installation laps really.
First impressions are..

Well balanced position, nice sizing for me, not too long TT, as I am of the long legged ilk. Quick handling and flickable.

Thats about it so far!
Need to get out properly now...

I have a stack of red anno, including a Cooks red seatclamp that fits perfectly, Stoplites, Red Bullseyes, Red bars.
Had to really fight the urge to colour it up, and left it at the understated skewers and mech.
Think it was the right choice.

Think most of you know this used to be Jezzas frame before it took a trip to bonny Scotland, then ended up a few miles away from Jez again :LOL:

That is nice Andy , but I just dont like the DD on this frame .

Mountain Goat are for me , thin steel tubes , and the DD is more designed for bulky frames .

WTR

Nice build Andy i must say, wishing i hadn't sold it now. Am i correct in saying that was the first ever BOTM?

Nicest thing on here all year so far (yes I know its only March) but absolutely bloody lovely. Well done Andy ;)

Back