A rare find? UK made...Zinn Z-Centaur 92

More recent pics

Heres some pics of the Zinn as it looks now. Its just missing a pair of Campag Mtb pedals but these go for insane amounts of money!

Attachments

• Zinn 014.JPG
    Zinn 014.JPG
    200.7 KB · Views: 653
  • Zinn 008.JPG
    Zinn 008.JPG
    333.3 KB · Views: 653
  • Zinn 004.JPG
    Zinn 004.JPG
    370.8 KB · Views: 653
  • Zinn 003.JPG
    Zinn 003.JPG
    406.7 KB · Views: 653
More

Couple more

Attachments

• Zinn 018.JPG
    Zinn 018.JPG
    380.4 KB · Views: 650
  • Zinn 017.JPG
    Zinn 017.JPG
    189.1 KB · Views: 650
  • Zinn 007.JPG
    Zinn 007.JPG
    339 KB · Views: 650
  • Zinn 015.JPG
    Zinn 015.JPG
    382.1 KB · Views: 650
Re: More recent pics

slimjoe":2chm85of said:
Heres some pics of the Zinn as it looks now. Its just missing a pair of Campag Mtb pedals but these go for insane amounts of money!

Set of Wellgo's will sort that out....

I'll get my coat.

Wow, very nice. I love the red Zinns. Especially nice to see it still with the original spec. The frame looks in great condition.

If I could afford to buy it from you I would, but it might be a greedy to have 2!

If you don't have any serious offers let me know...

to be fair, i think a grand would be cheap. I certainly wouldnt part with it for less than £1250.

Where and when will you find another one.

That is very very nice, I'm not particularly a fan of British mountain bikes but that does float my boat :cool:

In addition, some of the campy parts, are very hard to come by, when was the last time you saw a campag hub with a cassette come up, not often if at all.

The brakes.....??? I know how much i paid for a full set of these five years ago, and it wasnt cheap i tell you.

If you brake it down you couldnt build it to that condition for £1250. why should you sell it for less.

Slim, its clear we have similar taste, and only consider quality and we spend our money and buy quality.

Mate its gotta be worth £1250.

anybody trying to nick it off you should be taken out and stoned..... ;)

RULE BRITANNIA.

so true

sinnerman":3baaf80k said:
to be fair, i think a grand would be cheap. I certainly wouldnt part with it for less than £1250.

Where and when will you find another one.

You are absolutely right. I was having a look at the Zinn yesterday and it is in immaculate condition..to be fair id never seen one in the flesh until i got my hands on this one.

When i mentioned selling it, a work colleague used some profanity to describe his feelings towards me :LOL:

I will see how things go...To be continued!

kaiser":3mfjtg1q said:
That is very very nice, I'm not particularly a fan of British mountain bikes but that does float my boat :cool:

Mate can i ask why....? What have you tried so far...?

Attachments

• minty_and_jo_burtriding_the_zinn_with_custom_artwork_152.jpg
    minty_and_jo_burtriding_the_zinn_with_custom_artwork_152.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 447
Back