z-max 2,35 in europe?

dbmtb":313nufnc said:
Sorry I forgot to follow this up Jakob.

Remind me tomorrow.
i am in no rush. So just look into it when you have the time. I ride my Niner jet 9 at the moment...

dbmtb":2blnyxqf said:
I just checked with 2 different suppliers and nothing bigger than 2,0 - sorry.

Ok, thanks. I will have to do with what i have until I am in the US next time.

I btw got a set of bluewall speedmax from Stinus. They are 2,1. So I will try them out. They look the bomb on the bike!

No the new ones are not on the European market. I have sourced out a very nice set of blue wall wcs in the mean time. So I will wait until I am in the us next time to get the 2.35....

I have a 2.35 in red compound that is almost NOS. Stil has release agent on treads.

I would like to trade it for other tires that I may have a single in hopes of creating a pair.

Do you have any singles laying around? Let me know.
Thanks

JSO":2z5hmiuy said:
I have a 2.35 in red compound that is almost NOS. Stil has release agent on treads.

I would like to trade it for other tires that I may have a single in hopes of creating a pair.

Do you have any singles laying around? Let me know.
Thanks

Hi, Sounds like a nice tyre. Must however admitt that I have no real retro tyres kicking around for trading in.
Cheers

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back