Sunn Exact Disc

looking nice....similar to my own khs team rebuild......a g8 use for a classic steel frame :cool:
just a question my frame builder put a brace between the chain & seat stay......due to the stress on the drop out welds........

cheers
Conrad

Conrads":ghobes4f said:
looking nice....similar to my own khs team rebuild......a g8 use for a classic steel frame :cool:
just a question my frame builder put a brace between the chain & seat stay......due to the stress on the drop out welds........

cheers
Conrad

Cheers :D

The frame was built as a disc frame back in '99. I have owned the frame from new and had the original Formula mount replaced with an IS mount a few years ago. The frame has been used with no Ill effect on the drop out. I will not be using this bike hard and will be running a small rotor, so no problem of anything going west!!!

This is how I first built the bike back in 2000ish, with Formula brakes.

Picture272.jpg

al. :D

al":d83v31td said:
This is how I first built the bike back in 2000ish, with Formula brakes.

Picture272.jpg

love the way it looks !

what do you do with the front esp 9.0 mech and the 9.0 sl carbon rear mech sitting next to the frame on the first picture ?
:cool:

love the way it looks !

what do you do with the front esp 9.0 mech and the 9.0 sl carbon rear mech sitting next to the frame on the first picture ?

They are going on the bike, not sure if I'm going for a 1x8 or 3x8 yet though.

al.

Go 1x8 with a nice bash (for visual purposes innit) and that silver mech with a few other silver touches.
Or if the black mech - get as much black as you can on there.

cyfa2809":1sgiu5uu said:
Go 1x8 with a nice bash (for visual purposes innit) and that silver mech with a few other silver touches.
Or if the black mech - get as much black as you can on there.

Trying to go all black with white saddle and grips.

korbenn":jj4yn6th said:
like mine ;)

if you have no use of the mechs i'll be glad to put them on my sunn :cool:

Love yours. :cool:

I'll keep you in mind if I don't use them.

al.

ps You should really buy some pedals first!! ;)

Back