Retrobike @ Mountain Mayhem 2012 - The Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, I am on the lookout for a place on a 10 man team if theres one going please!

Managed to miss all the entries this yea by moving house. Doh.

Will be bringing a few disco lights along again too, maybe a couple more this year.. :)

Cheers,
Andy

gump":1hzd6jqm said:
Hey all, I am on the lookout for a place on a 10 man team if theres one going please!

Managed to miss all the entries this yea by moving house. Doh.

Will be bringing a few disco lights along again too, maybe a couple more this year.. :)

Cheers,
Andy

pm sent

daj":1b4sgxvq said:
didnt the race use to be 2pm to 2pm? :?

Yes it was for many years. Now changed to mid-day start finish so people have more time to pack up and get home afterwards. Remember, the camp site must be cleared by 12:15pm.

There is a place available on one of the North West Area 4 man teams due to mr_ship's injury.

PM me for details.

I had a dry run at the weekend, with a new tent and carrying 2 bikes on the car.....

ccf1579f.jpg

Tent worked well, just need to swap the bikes around a bit ;)

makster":25bshacr said:
I had a dry run at the weekend, with a new tent and carrying 2 bikes on the car.....

ccf1579f.jpg

Tent worked well, just need to swap the bikes around a bit ;)
New car sir? I don't remember that from the Arundel loop...

bryan555":7axaufpp said:

Got it in Oct last year. I'd probably ordered it when we did that ride...it took 8 months to be delivered :roll:

makster":18j3jhp7 said:
bryan555":18j3jhp7 said:

Got it in Oct last year. I'd probably ordered it when we did that ride...it took 8 months to be delivered :roll:

Well it's very nice. Not so sure about your camping spot though, I usually prefer somewhere more out-of-the-way. And I find tarmac a bit tricky to get the pegs in. :roll:

bryan555":2wup36wd said:
makster":2wup36wd said:
bryan555":2wup36wd said:

Well it's very nice. Not so sure about your camping spot though, I usually prefer somewhere more out-of-the-way. And I find tarmac a bit tricky to get the pegs in. :roll:

Did you see my camping arrangements at mayhem last year? I'm not known for effective camping :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back