1994 Parkpre ProElite

I don't like stems with big ugly clamps, this raceface has no visible clamp, it's looks like a quill but it's an ahead, and it's Ti

I quite like this

I'm suprised to see enigmas work being so basic and it stands out as such when compared to the good repair by jemx.

Easy_Rider":vhkc11n4 said:
I don't like stems with big ugly clamps, this raceface has no visible clamp, it's looks like a quill but it's an ahead, and it's Ti

(...I was more referring to the stack height... not the stem it self - it nice though... and by looking at the seatpost this bike is in general way to small for you!)

Haven't cut the steerer yet, I have even used headset cups as spacers to I could have a blast round the block. I ride a 17" pro825 too with identical geometry, I have always ridden smaller bikes.

Easy_Rider":qamn0xsd said:
Haven't cut the steerer yet, I have even used headset cups as spacers to I could have a blast round the block. I ride a 17" pro825 too with identical geometry, I have always ridden smaller bikes.

Ok I will not criticize you, but the seatpost looks bend - or?

:LOL: You accusing me of being fat?
It's straight, must be the camera. I even took it out and put it to a metal straight edge rule, its fine and has about 125mm insertion.

UPDATE on page 1
Still running the temp rear brake guide until I get the noodle ring re-welded plus i'm unsure of the seat binder....

P1020835.JPG

Back