Official Retrobike Moutain Mayhem Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, all entries are in.

Had to have a last minute re-jig of the expert team following the disclosure there wasn't a expert mens this year. Got there in the end though.

If anyone else wants to ride please PM me and we'll put you on the reserve list...

Evening all! :D

So, when is everyone getting there, Thursday night, Friday AM? And when is everyone leaving? Sunday night, Monday morning? Just need to know for booking leave at work.

I think I will get there friday afternoon , and leave sunday night .

I dont even know where it is :oops:

I aim at getting there about lunch time on Friday, time to set up camp[this can take a while] Then help with setting up the stand. Once all this is done
i think a nice social reccy lap is in order ;) Back in time for the party.
I will probably stay the Sunday night this year as Team B WILL be riding the whole 24 hours and will need the rest ;)

Fri am arrive as early as poss, Sun eve leave. Work to do you know. Plenty of time for sleep when your dead :)

Right, Friday morning seems the general opinion, but I'll check with my driver SPESHMIKE when he wants to leave. Probably leave Sunday night but book Monday off to (ahem) recover! :LOL:

I'll be arriving friday morningish, I have to leave sunday as I only have monday morning off.

Note: If anyone wants to car share from Scotland I'll happilly take donations on the £120 petrol cost :shock:

Can we get the cars next to the tent area or is there separate carpark? I was thinking of just using my car instead of my tent.

The Ken":vw0v09ll said:
Can we get the cars next to the tent area or is there separate carpark? I was thinking of just using my car instead of my tent.

Yes. It's just a HUGE field.

Could get the cars pretty close to tents last year, but there weren't as many of us.
Cars are pretty damn cold at night too..

Cars are pretty damn cold at night too..

...not with a 13tog double quilt and a 3 season sleeping bag on a airbed :D

My tent is huge and takes 2people about an hour or so to set up - I can park my VW Touran inside it.

If we need tent space, for the bikes or eating, I could bring it though... it's 5x3.5 and 2 meters high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back