glentress 5th annual aftermath

kaiser":25dn3cf7 said:
ZZ uploading his strava runs :twisted:
Ahem... Berm Baby Berm (for some reason Strava is hiding this in 'hidden segments', I don't think that's very fair at all)

bermbabyberm.jpg

All the rest of my times are shite because I stopped to take pictures, big.eck kept getting in my way, my chain kept falling off, etc... Honest! :D

Why is Eck wearing ladies hold up stockings?

And there appears to be a professional Heinrich Himmler lookalike on a Zaskar

:LOL:

I'm now wanting to go back with a functioning bike and see how fast I can actually go... not a sensible idea.

Haud oan, the other BBB routes are different, that ones hidden because its rubbish :p

Top day out and cracking pics zz.. Photoshop is great it makes me look
Like I can ride ;)
Velo it's amazing how fast an angry wife at home can make you move :shock:

Col :)

kaiser":3hitmcho said:
Haud oan, the other BBB routes are different, that ones hidden because its rubbish :p

Rubbish my erse, it's hidden because that is the elite riders only segment and is too dangerous for mere mortals. Dunno what you're doing there mind, did you chuck yer Garmin in Velo's shopping bag for one of his runs?

So if I'm reading that correctly Ziggy is the 2nd fastest rider at GT this year?

Just saying like.

Tazio":6uq75cad said:
So if I'm reading that correctly Ziggy is the 2nd fastest rider at GT this year?

Just saying like.
Ha, I wish... the 'other' berm baby berm top 10... note the difference in times:

bermbabyfast.png

I reckon its hidden because he's made it up. This is the real wan.....still beating me tho :twisted:

7336061624_a9731f0919_c.jpg

Back