Superconflex Colnago Master

Stunning. Beautiful. I was just admiring your C40 but this one just beats it because of the Campag equipment. However, I wouldn't be able to own either bike and not ride them :D

LOVELY BIKE!! I reckon it's beautiful.

But you're NOT to old to ride it at 66! Try saying that to the crowd I go out with. Many of them a lot older than that and still doing 300 miles a week.

I have a Superconfex s/s jersey in the white/green/grey design. Not 100% perfect but quite wearable. No idea of the maker though. Interested?

That is an absolutely beautiful bike. I agree with the others that something like that is made to be, and should be, ridden.

These old beauties have a style and charm that is definitely lacking on todays offerings

Colnago Master

Llewellyn":1n6zgf5f said:
That is an absolutely beautiful bike. I agree with the others that something like that is made to be, and should be, ridden.

These old beauties have a style and charm that is definitely lacking on todays offerings
Hi Thank you for your very kind comments, makes all the time & effort worth while, that so many people appreciate the older bikes.
Chris

Don't know how I missed this thread but glad I found it now.

Plastic bikes these days really miss out on the paint side of things don't they?

Thank you for you kind comments.
To be Honest I've no idea what stem or bars or saddle or rims The Superconfex team actually used, as its not meant to be a 100% team replica bike, but just built how I like it.

Stunning ,
I have a master built up with chorus 11
& a nouvo Mexico built up with chorus 9
Not period correct parts ... But I ride the Mexico nearly every day :D & the master if the sun is out for longer rides
Your collection is absolutely stunning tho
& thanks for sharing the pictures

Back