vintage track forks - ebay

Bob Jackson will chrome a full set of forks for just over £100 so if the chrome is in perfect nick then the answer is..........probably, yes.

Shaun

Midlife":36zz1ioo said:
Bob Jackson will chrome a full set of forks for just over £100 so if the chrome is in perfect nick then the answer is..........probably, yes.

Shaun

good answer to a very poor question :oops:

i suppose a better, more subjective question would be whether you would get £_____ (insert final auction figure) worth of 'value' added to your bike.

Karl

I'd buy them for £60 if in perfect condition ...............if that's what you are asking. Only because I have a set of weinmann 500's and a frame they would fit...

Shaun

Midlife":2zedjkm3 said:
I'd buy them for £60 if in perfect condition ...............if that's what you are asking. Only because I have a set of weinmann 500's and a frame they would fit...

Shaun

not sure what i'm asking now :LOL: it's Friday after all

i suppose, as ever, supply and demand will determine the price...

There are 2 days to go....... and with the bank holiday there's plenty of time for "beer goggles" e-bay bidding :D

Shaun

Midlife":3npq23tq said:
There are 2 days to go....... and with the bank holiday there's plenty of time for "beer goggles" e-bay bidding :D

Shaun

my wife and i have often chatted about this sort of thing, sad i know ): , about the perfect time to sell on ebay, aiming for men after the pub but never women during 'soap time'...i'm sure there is a great dissertation in there somewhere..

Yep! I cringe at the things I have bought after 11.30 pm ...........usually off Amazon because all I can focus on properly is "one click ordering" :(

Shaun

10 hours to go

They look for all the world like the chrome forks from a Carlton....

Shaun

Back