hubs (front and rear), silver, 130mm, 36h, campagnolo 10s ?

foz

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I'm looking for a rear hub, 32h, 130mm, to take a campagnolo 10 speed cassette. Preferably silver, to match my hope ti/silver front hub. Maybe a newer style hope rear? campagnolo 9/10s rear? (will a campagnolo 9s freehub body take a 10s cassette?)
I know a hub like this isn't specifically 'retro', but I'm building a set of wheels with NOS mavic rims, an older (1995?) hope front hub, and I'd like to be able to use them on all my bikes both old and new.

Does anyone know when hope first started making campagnolo compatible hubs? I have a feeling it was fairly recently.

Thanks, Andy

A 9 speed hub will accept an 10 or 11 cassette.

Ambrosio Zenith in polished silver is suitably retro-looking / durable and reasonably cheap at £55.

Thanks, I thought I'd read somewhere that campagnolo 10s cassettes fit on 9s bodies.

OK, so in the end I found a set of NOS silver 10s record hubs for a price I couldn't say no to (will post pics of the build soon, when I get it done!)

but now I'm looking for a set of 36h hubs, preferably silver, to take a campagnolo 10 speed cassette. They don't need to be retro... but must be a reasonable price. I think I'd actually prefer a more modern "CNC" look for these, something like hope hubs, but without the price!

anyone know what's out there?

cheers, Andy

Back