Wanted - 27.2mm Dropper post

sic_nick

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
As it says, I am looking for a 27.2mm dropper post preferably with a bar operated remote. What you got???

Hello

I bought two of the Forca 27.2mm dropper posts from German ebay. I've been using one for a year and it works brilliantly. The other I bought for my wife - but she won't let me put it on her Yeti. The post is black and red and her bike colour scheme is blue and gold, so apparently it's no go. So it's brand new, still in the bag.

I paid £90 for it delivered, so if you wanted it for £75 posted then I'd be happy to sell.

Here is the original listing. They've had good reviews in the press.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/27-2-mm-B...&otn=3&po=LVI&ps=63&clkid=8870989986531405146

Rich

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Just been reading reviews on the Forca post after reading this thread and it looks like a solid piece of kit. Engineering should be good too as it's German.
I've been thinking about getting one for a while but haven't been able to justify/afford the other brands. This post seem to be hitting the spot for a lot of people out there.

I might be getting my hands on a Gravity Dropper but I have looked at those Forca ones, does yours come with the remote?

Yes, it has the remote - which is really handy. I had a Joplin without a remote and found that I just didn't use it that much. It all works very well. Has the same simple mechanical action as the Gravity Dropper so no faffing with hydraulics. It's kept going through the worst that the winter can throw at it. It's also pretty light.

Back