1998 Voodoo Bokor

Very nice in black and gold :D Maybe you should start a Voodoo topic. I've just bought a Wanga and hopefully it'll be built up on the weekend. A mix of modern and retro(ish).

xizang":1ebv0ymn said:
Very nice in black and gold :D Maybe you should start a Voodoo topic. I've just bought a Wanga and hopefully it'll be built up on the weekend. A mix of modern and retro(ish).

Sounds like a Fab Idea! :p

xizang":2ozwqasj said:

Sounds good ... i have just picked up the 29 er dambla which will be a single speed project !

My Wanga is going to be singlespeed. Waiting for some spacers to come back from Charlie The Bikemonger and a seatpin from New Zealand, the country not a shop :D

xizang":k9141hfx said:
My Wanga is going to be singlespeed. Waiting for some spacers to come back from Charlie The Bikemonger and a seatpin from New Zealand, the country not a shop :D

Real intreasted to hear how this project goes ....whats special bout the seatpin from NZ ??

Started building it up tonight and got this far. Only a cable to add, another to shorten, throw on a chain, a seatpost and saddle, the spacers forthe cog and away we go :D Nothing too special about the seatpost from NZ. It's a Rockshox sus post bought by a dude on here on e-bay after having a few too many beers :LOL: So I bought it off him, sober. I've one on my GT too but I've a Raceface post coming in the meantime.

Attachments

• Voodoo Wanga 11.JPG
    Voodoo Wanga 11.JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 1,531
  • Voodoo Wanga 22.JPG
    Voodoo Wanga 22.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 1,531
Now thats really nice ,i too had the option of buying a Wanga but made the plunge for the 29 er wheel version !!

I already own a Voodoo Cross bike which you can view elsewhere on this site ,personally i think Voodoos are very underated !!

Voodoo's are very under rated , had a 631 Reynolds Wanga , very nice, and a couple of old Erzuli's, fantastic ride for the price.

Somebody out there, please post a retro Voodoo SOBO if you have one! Haven't seen one in years. 1.1+ kg frames, top notch scandium beauties :)

Have to agree on the bizango, really really nice, the current ones are simply not worthy of the voodoo badge..

Love the Bokor, the mix of old and new is sweet.
The Kcnc stuff allways looks great, how are the V brakes?

Back