Retrobike @ Mountain Mayhem 2012 - The Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO we should go for a similar spot to last year. Apparently there is going to be a cross-over again and the course will be a similar layout, this makes a good spot as you get twice as much heckling per lap. Hopefully the course map will be released before the event so we can discuss further.

well the last 2 years i have pretty much the first person on site from retrobike, i usually stop and ask for advice on the best spot for a large group from one of the organisers as they know where the course goes. i think a good spot would be next to a cross over bridge (if they have one) like the one that was near us last year.

:)

personally i always preferred the spot further out by the ponds. But I think the plan is poss for the same place as last year.

Looking awesome :cool:

We'll wait until the map comes out then discuss camping spots further. Might be worth speaking with Pat about it this year. Also thinking of heading over Weds to get a spot.

Pat did say that the course would be very similar to last years, with a crossover again.
I did like last years location but I reckon the other side of the bridge could be a bit better. Track side and close to the toilets, showers, bike wash and start arena is always good.

i will there thursday and me xbox will on throughout the night rolling gears of war for all who are feeling they need a break.

i am still on the hunt for a plug socket.

thanks andy

We have a vacancy on the Anglian & Lincs 10 man team. If anyone wants to fill the spot please pm me. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back