WEST MIDLANDS MAYHEM TEAM NOTICE

daj

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Evening all,

getting close now to the big weekend, Just wanted to round people up and find out there plans for the weekend when arriving etc.

First of all is anyone looking to be dropping out? :shock: the early we know the better and we have some reserves in place.

Any special requests on when riding within the 24 hours?

Dont forget to round lights up!! I have estimated approx 4 to 5 hours of complete darkness which unless I am mistaken James,Chris and Darren have full-on night gear and I am hopefully going to muster up enough light power for dusk/dawn riding. So we should be covered :?

Going to be setting up a West Midlands HQ with mrs daj supplying the usual flapjacks/rockyrode etc (might even get a breakfast? :shock: )

Looking forward to this !!

Cheers

daj

Wil be there about 10.30 friday morning,i dont mind a early morning lap,and will bring some brekkie stuff if you tell me what you need :D

friday morning for me too......no probs with a dark/night lap, will a candle in a jamjar do?.........

feetabix":38s6wsvw said:
ive heard your worm is pretty well used matty!.... :D

So many jokes about your sister,mum and donna I could add,but I have been told to behave and not take the piss,be rude or insulting on this thread :LOL:

And also been told to make a table for a beer barrel and pump :shock:

matthew71":1bvezilo said:
feetabix":1bvezilo said:
ive heard your worm is pretty well used matty!.... :D

So many jokes about your sister,mum and donna I could add,but I have been told to behave and not take the piss,be rude or insulting on this thread :LOL:

And also been told to make a table for a beer barrel and pump :shock:

Yep and I forgot to include your partner in crime in asking for a sensible thread!!! ha,ha :LOL: :LOL:

Toying with the idea of having Friday off so will be there either in the morning or afternoon.

Bringing my lad for his first taste of retro/mayhem fun :D

Chris":1rspue5c said:
Toying with the idea of having Friday off so will be there either in the morning or afternoon.

Bringing my lad for his first taste of retro/mayhem fun :D

Keep him away from ededwards :LOL:

I'm easy with what I do and I only live 15 minutes from Eastnor.

I will be over Thursday for a look and then come back Friday to camp over with the family.

Also,I might be able to get my hands on some Lucozade ;)

Back