stevetait feedback

Clever editing, missing half the emails and avoiding the fact I made payment to him for postage and his snotty email was sent to me within days of realisation that the error (on my part) was made and I said I would get in touch with the other party.

Trying to mis represent the whole situation...poor form and not appreciated. :x

Other party responses:

'Sorry this went sour for you Sods law it was with a parcel to the US too!'

'All sorted this end, the postman (cheerful as always...sick makingly so!) dropped the brakes off at the office this morning.

Very happy, thanks for all the hard work and sorry for all the stress this must of caused! '

Cant believe I am having to defend myself!!

Yes the missing part of the story is you sent me the wrong part and had to get me to send the wrong part to the other person and the other person sent me my part. You made a mistake and sent the wrong parts to each of us.

You forgot to mention that you did not fully reimburse me for the shipping that I spent to fix your mistake. I sent you a email telling you the payment to me for the extra shipping was short but you never responded or sent extra money to cover it. This is one of the other small things that made the whole situation a negative for me which is why I did not give you positive feedback.

I did reimburse...no mail recieved stating otherwise.

I already admitted it was my error, please read previous posts in full.

Bought some awesome GT forks at a good price. Premium communication and safe shipping to Germany! Thank you very much! Highly recommended! :D

Helped me out by getting me some NOS yes NOS!! purple X-lite bar-ends they are beyond what i was expecting even the box looks like it just rolled of the conveyor belt

so happy it's silly
John

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Latest posts

Back