95 Fat Chance Yo Eddy - UPDATED PHOTOS

My god :shock: Your Porcs are touching something other than very soft mud!

Is there any tread left?! :LOL:

Pickle":2xvucupv said:
My god :shock: Your Porcs are touching something other than very soft mud!

Is there any tread left?! :LOL:

Hehehe.. They're pretty great tyres in the mud to be fair, although can get hairy on wet chalk [like any tyre!].. Have another coupla NOS ones as backup ;)

Yo

Ah man that's sweet...good to see it getting muddy too.

Am starting to build one up with just same frame, ready for zipping to work on n'stuff. Nice to see purple ano. matches well, I'd been wondering if it would go ok? Only other pictures I've seen have been based around green ano, which I don't really see working out too well.

Re: Yo

tangent":uzt8pifs said:
..Nice to see purple ano. matches well, I'd been wondering if it would go ok?

Yeah had to reign in the 3DV at one point, it's easy to get carried away.. I've got some nice Syncros Revolutions to go on it when I've sorted out some stickers and 'rings for them.. :cool:

Kingroon,

Can you please tell me where can you get the 1 inch steerer from? You know the part that attaches your Rock Shox to the frame.

I am desperately looking for one, as it is very rare to find a 1" steerer especially in Australia.

Thanks

OpusX":3l369dag said:
Kingroon,

Can you please tell me where can you get the 1 inch steerer from? You know the part that attaches your Rock Shox to the frame.

I am desperately looking for one, as it is very rare to find a 1" steerer especially in Australia.

Thanks

It's a Titanium steerer so pretty rare! I'm sure if you put a post up in the Wanted section, someone on here will be able to help you out mate :cool:

kingroon":1qyzia66 said:
OpusX":1qyzia66 said:
Kingroon,

Thanks

It's a Titanium steerer so pretty rare! I'm sure if you put a post up in the Wanted section, someone on here will be able to help you out mate :cool:

Kingroon,

do you know of any brand that are still making 1" steerer shockers that i can purchase from?

Back